Maple Butcher Block Countertops
Custom Maple Butcher Block Countertops
Why Forever Joint Tops?
- Custom Butcher Blocks. Custom order your maple butcher block countertop based on your preferences for your kitchen or dining room. Here at Forever Joint Tops, our skilled team will customize your maple butcher block products according to your specifications.
- Years of Industry Experience. With well over 50 years of experience in the industry, we have extensive knowledge and expertise to make your maple butcher block dreams a reality!
- Excellent Quality. At Forever Joint Tops, we don't sacrifice quality. Your hard maple butcher block will last you many years.
Maple butcher block countertops are our specialty! Order your custom maple butcher block at Forever Joint Tops today!
Commercial Maple Butcher Block Countertops
Need commercial maple butcher block? Maple and oak are our most popular woods when it comes to commercial butcher block countertops. Maple is a hardy, long-lasting wood that is well-suited for restaurants, schools, and offices. Maple butcher blocks are great for restaurant tables, picnic tables, bar stools, shelves, and more.
Residential Maple Butcher Block Countertops
Maple Kitchen Countertops, Islands, and More
Our maple butcher block countertops are also perfect for residential applications. Whether you are just looking for a maple tabletop, or a large kitchen countertop island in the center of your kitchen, Forever Joint Tops has you covered! Please see our residential maple butcher block portfolio below to see the quality of our work.
Customized Maple Wood Countertops
Why Maple Wood?
- Appearance. Custom maple wood countertops will make your kitchen look stunning. Designed from hard maple, (Acer saccharum), otherwise known as sugar maple or rock maple, a maple countertop is a beautiful wood choice to opt for. The grain and texture of the wood is typically straight, however, it can also appear wavy. Overall, maple wood has a fine and even texture.
- Strength. With maple, you get the advantage of a strong hardwood for your kitchen that will hold up under daily use.
- 100% American Grown. Maple trees can be found throughout Northeastern North America. In fact, all maple wood that we use for our maple butcher block countertops is 100% American grown-lumber.
- Coloration. The light to medium coloration of maple complements both light and darker color schemes in your kitchen. It is a versatile wood that can match any kitchen, dining, or other living area in your home.
Maple Kitchen Islands/Countertops
Benefits of Choosing Butcher Block for Your Kitchen
- Complement Any Style. Maple kitchen islands and countertops are a great central attraction in your kitchen! The beautiful coloration, grain, and texture of your maple will complement many colors and styles in your kitchen and will work for either a classic or contemporary theme.
- Lots of space to prepare food. Investing in a maple kitchen island means that you will have plenty of space to prepare meals and serve food on. A kitchen island can also serve as a place for your family and friends to pull up a bar stool and enjoy snacks and drinks and play games together.
- Food-safe. Our maple countertops and kitchen islands are food-safe and great for cutting fruits and vegetables on. Butcher block is a highly sanitary option for cutting foods on.
- Durable and long-lasting. With the proper care, your butcher block will last you for many years. Here is some info about how to ensure your maple countertop lasts you a long time - learn proper methods for cleaning.
How to Care for Your Maple Butcher Block
- When you first receive your maple countertop, you'll need to acclimate it and then install it. Here is a butcher block installation guide for you to follow.
- To ensure your maple butcher block countertop or kitchen island stays in excellent shape so that it lasts you a long time, you'll want to care for it often. We recommend you use a food-safe mineral oil or conditioner. (You can find this at most drug stores). Unless you don't plan on using the countertop for food preparation, we recommend you always use a food-safe mineral oil. If you're not using for food, you can use a stain of your choice, or conversion varnish. More information on things you should know before installing butcher block countertops.
Maple Butcher Block Countertop Price
Maple butcher block countertop installations are more affordable than some wood types, such as walnut. This makes if a more economical and popular choice. As you browse options for your kitchen, you'll find that the quality, durability, and beauty of maple is well worth the investment. At Forever Joint Tops, you'll find that we have some of the best pricing you'll find anywhere for customized maple wood butcher block products. Read more about the reasons why you should choose wood countertops.
About Forever Joint Tops
Our company has been in the business for over 50 years. We are a family-owned company with a commitment to excellence in our maple butcher block countertop products. With fast, 24-hour customer service, we focus on communication with you, the customer. All our maple wood products are quality-made from 100% American-grown lumber. In addition, we always use CNC precision equipment to ensure we get the exact measurements that are required. This also omits the possibility of human error.
Throughout the years of our operation, we have cut and customized hundreds of thousands of maple butcher block countertops for both commercial and residential clients. Please view our maple wood portfolio below to see some samples of our work. When it comes to maple butcher blocks, we are fully committed to quality and to your satisfaction. Order your own custom butcher block and get your dream desktop or bar top today!
In addition to hard maple wood, we also design butcher block countertops in the following wood types: oak, hickory, and walnut.
Below are a list of reasons of why our customers choose us:
- Best Butcher Block Pricing – Guaranteed
- Beauty, Quality, and Durability
- Precise Customization
- Fast, 24-hour Turnaround
- 100% USA-Made
- 100% American Hardwoods
- Reliable Sales and Services
- Great customer service!
- 50+ Years of Experience
- Family-Owned and Family-Run
- Commercial butcher blocks for restaurants, schools, bars, kitchens, etc.
- Residential butcher blocks for kitchen islands, wood countertops, butcher block tables/desks, etc.
- Direct to Consumer
- Discounts for Large Orders
Our family-owned company is committed to our slogan, "Quality that is Forever yours." If you have questions about your maple wood butcher block project, please do not hesitate to reach out to us today. We also welcome all comments and value your feedback. Contact Forever Joint Tops today!
What Customers Are Saying!
Amazing customer service and great product. Very responsive to all questions and provided excellent quality counter-top. Worth every penny. Will be ordering again on our next room remodel.
~ C. Morton
Super easy group to work with. Answered all my questions. Lots of size options and custom options available as well. Got my top yesterday. Looks great. Quality seems great as well. Can’t wait to set it up and start using it.
~ M. Ebert
The countertop we ordered looks beautiful and the customer service we received from Isaac was remarkable. A level of customer service often loss in today’s world.
~ J. Moore